|Welcome to MyP2P.tv
Myp2p is the best online Live Sports schedule site
Myp2p is a site specialized in schedules for all kind of Sports. You can watch Live Sports by using our schedules. On top, browse to Live Sports. The information we give is fully free. You only need some clients to download and then you're ready to go. Prepare to watch alot of Football, MLB, NHL, NBA, Cricket, Tennis and many more.
But there's more, you can also watch Live TV channels on your pc, by using the Live TV
Feel free to browse around: After a while you will see Myp2p is the best guide for all your Live TV and Live sports.
First take a look on the Beginners guide; http://www.myp2p.tv/guide.php?part=software .
There we explained how to use Myp2p and the schedules.
Have fun on Myp2p, make sure to bookmark
us. For questions you can go to the FAQ, the Contact page or just
go to our Forum. Register for free, and get instant help for all your
|European Football Leagues
Check back daily for all the latest updates of Live Football from the England Premier League, Spain's La Liga, Italy's Serie A, UEFA Cup, Champions Cup and FIFA World Cup Qualifiers. It's all here on MyP2P
|We're doing some late maintenance right now which caused some site downtime. Since earlier today we've been working on it all make sure it goes fine when we get peaks and alot of traffic. Thanks for your understanding, enjoy the live sports and see also our forum for updates when needed!
|DST/Summertime ended.. also in the USA (3)
|Finally the US Switched also to the wintertime and they've put their clock an hour back. What does this mean for you? If youre in the + timezone, nothing. Only when you're in the US you will need to set your timezone right again.
* New York --> EST/ET again, -5:00 hours compared to GMT
* Chicago/Mexico --> CST again, -6:00 hours compared to GMT
* Denver/Edmonton --> MST again, -7:00 hours compared to GMT
* Los Angeles --> PST again, -8:00 hours compared to GMT
Not changed, but might be good to mention;
* Brazil/Argentina = -2:00 hours compared to GMT
* Chile = -3:00 hours compared to GMT
* Peru = Same as the New York, so -5:00 hours compared to GMT.
So just select that timezone again and you will be fine. Too confusing? Then this is the way:
- Look at our server clock right on top. For example it says right now 12:09. The time we use as standard is the CET. When it's 5:09 in your country/on your pc time, then set your time to -7 hours from CET. This means CET is +1 and you count - 7 hours from it. So +1 - 7 = -6 hours and you select -6 in the timezone list. That's how easy it goes. If you ain't sure feel free to ask for help on our forum. The server clock on top never changes and will always be CET.
The Myp2p Team